This fully automatic, very compact 4-satellite blasting machine is ideally suited for gentle dry pre- and post-treatment in the coating of tools made of HSS and carbide. The process parameters are individually adapted to your requirements and enable highest surface qualities.
The blasting unit consists of a rotatable blasting table on which the 4 rotatable satellite plates are mounted. The tools to be processed are placed in the corresponding holders on the satellite discs. The blasting process inside the unit is determined by the adjustable positioning of the tools and the individual blasting process. The stroke movement of the blasting nozzles additionally ensures that the entire workpiece surface is reliably processed. This enables particularly uniform and reproducible processing of the blasting material.
This Microblasting line is an optimal solution for efficient surface processing at medium and higher volumes.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 fully automatic dry blasting machine with 4 satellites
- 1 Special nozzle holder for blasting cutting inserts, hobs and rotary tools
- 1 blow-off booth for dust removal from the molds after blasting
- 1 vacuum cleaner incl. accessories
- 4 base plates for holding the tool plates
- Fully automated blasting processes adapted to the requirements of CemeCon coatings
- 1 Initial filling to the plant
- Installation kit